Vice Presidents of Information Technology professionals needed for our financial services and banking clients throughout the area. The Vice Presidents ensures effective and reliable systems that enable the financial services and banking clients serve its members and meet its business plan. Coordinates system programming, operations and applicable data preparation.
- Managed technology teams of 10 or more.
- Oversee and ensure computer operations are run properly
- Ensure proper, safe and secure operation of the Network.
- Interface with hardware and software suppliers as needed.
- Maintain and secure backups of systems and related information.
- Ensure that proper maintenance is administered for all computer hardware including computer room equipment, personal computers, ATMS and mobile applications.
- Develop, implement and maintain a disaster recovery and business continuance program.
- Oversee all in-house departmental software programs.
- Evaluate subordinate employees semi-annually.
- Attend necessary compliance and training seminars. Continually review technical periodicals to stay current with changes and new developments in all phases of Information Systems.
- Keep management informed of all Information Systems updates, changes, or issues.
- Ensure 24×7 coverage of IS Department in maintaining systems up time.
- Oversee third party support vendors to ensure effectiveness and cost/benefits.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related field required.
- Five or more years of experience in financial services or the banking sectors.
- Knowledge of current technology and its application a must.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Experience with digital and mobile banking/financial services applications required.