Staffing Assistant needed for our internal options in Catonsville, MD. The Assistant will provide administrative, payroll and staffing support.
- Posting job advertisements on our website, partnership sites and social media pages.
- Sends pre employment paperwork to candidates.
- Assist with explaining requirements and duties to candidates and maintaining a good relationship with employees, candidates and clients.
- Keeping records of all candidates and maintaining internal company databases.
- Assist with payroll processing using our electronic system.
- Provide weekly status activity reports.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Typing speed of at least 50 wpm.
- Proficient Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and remotely at times.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources.