PC Technicians needed for our education client. Contract period up to 12 months. Opportunities will require travel throughout Baltimore City. Technicians will provide on-site installation, maintenance and repair of micro-computer systems and support of related peripherals and or/applications under leadership supervision. Basic configuration of Windows based computer systems and the maintenance and set-up of IT equipment.
- Provide IT and end-user, operating system, quality assurance and application support on system configurations.
- Perform on-site service of simple computer systems.
- Perform maintenance and basic upkeep of the service area.
- Keep abreast of new products through study of product manuals, manufacturer self-study courses and certification training.
- High School Diploma required.
- Associate degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- A+ Certification required or the ability to obtain certification within the first three months of employment.
- At least 3 months experience providing on site technology service and maintenance support in a Windows environment.
- Must have own reliable transportation.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently.