Part Time Technical and Administrative Assistant needed for our government client in Annapolis, Maryland. The Assistant will work 12 hours a week for a 1 year period. All hours are flexible but must be worked between 8am-5pm Monday through Friday. Must have experience with Election Board processes.
- Edit and proof certificate of candidacy filings.
- Reconcile late fees in the Maryland Campaign Reporting Information System received to the cashier register log.
- Process Electronic Registration Information Center Reports for the Voter Registration Department.
- Assist with preparing excel spreadsheets, graphs and analyze data.
- 2 years of experience in an office environment performing clerical duties.
- 2 years of experience in creating spreadsheets and documents in Excel and Microsoft Word.
- 2 years of experience with creating documents and editing correspondence.
- 2 years of experience with managing files and folders and compiling records.
- 2 years of experience with proofing records and reports for accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work on projects independently.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Knowledge of Maryland’s Candidacy and Campaign Finance law.