Part Time Administrative Assistant needed for our education client in Downtown Baltimore. The Administrative Assistant will create and manage telephone and written correspondence to the Program Directors and Associate Deans. Must be available to work at least 4 hours during the day Monday through Friday.
- Edits, formats and revises a variety of documents and materials. Proofreads for grammatical, typographical, and basic content errors.
- Composes responses to all inquiries.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying and transmitting text, data and graphics.
- Maintains electronic filing systems.
- Screens telephone calls and visitors, independently handles routine matters and forwards.
- Maintains department calendar and schedules, arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Tracks information for Grad Faculty status, alumni and certification of graduates.
- Handles incoming/outgoing mail to include fax, Fedex and hand deliveries.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to multi task and work with little direction.
- Administrative experience in a higher education setting beneficial.