Jr Accountant needed for our government client in Downtown Baltimore. The Jr Accountant will provide analysis of department budget. Contract to hire position.
- Conduct research to track and enter department expenses.
- Conduct budget studies and communicate findings to management.
- Maintain policies and procedures.
- Assist with financial reports preparation.
- Provide support with monthly preparation of financial statements, reconciliation and expenses.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Reconcile bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Proficient Excel skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- At least one year of accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Master’s Degree in Accounting may be substituted for experience.