IT Project Manager needed for our technology/education client in Baltimore County. The IT Project Manager will be supporting a technology services/infrastructure and computer equipment contract. Contract to hire position or direct hire for the right candidate.
- Provide level 3 technical support for internal and external customers.
- Works with vendors such as HP/Compaq, Microsoft and Novell to resolve technical issues.
- Supervises and hires team members consisting of Field Technicians, Network Administrators including performance reviews and disciplinary actions.
- Streamline customer invoicing, submissions and processes.
- Create automated reports to allow management a clear view and status of performance and budgets.
- Work with corporate office to manage assigned work order tickets, Service Level Agreements and call tracking systems.
- Deployment and technology management support experience in a education or infrastructure environment.
- Good understanding of technology to include Windows, VOIP, Disaster Recovery, Servers.
- PMP certification or the ability to obtain with first 90 days of employment.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience hiring PC/Field Technicians and Network Administrators.