Human Resources Assistant needed for our non profit client in Downtown Baltimore. The Human Resources Assistant with basic administrative and scheduling support. Position is part time and contract for 2 months.
- Schedule candidates for interviews.
- Conduct reference checks on prospective new hires.
- Create new hire/benefit packets/paperwork.
- Schedule training.
- Create/revamp volunteer policy and procedures.
- Human Resources coursework or recent Business Administration/Human Resources graduate preferred.
- Microsoft Office experience particularly with Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in a human resources or non profit setting preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of internal and external customers and vendors.