Senior VoIP Engineer needed for our education client in Baltimore City. The Engineer will implement and redesign UCCX (9.0) scripting. This is a contract position for 12-18 months.
- Provide documentation for CUCM (9.1), Unity (9.1) and UCCX configurations for day to day operations.
- Assist in the deployment and configuration of VoIP solutions for 190+ local sites.
- Configure and deploy Cisco 2900 and 3900 series voice gateways at remote sites to support SRST.
Design and configure SIP and H323 Voice gateways on Cisco ISR 2900 and 3900 series routers to connect the PSTN either via PRI.
Perform bug scrubs, voice traces and gateway debugs to determine voice routing issues.
Works directly with other team members to solve critical issues.
- Administer and configure Unity Connection and Cisco Emergency Responder.
- Develop detailed documentation.
Design IP Telephony solutions for 20,000 users using Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Unity Connection.
Implement SIP trunks using Cisco CUBE.
Configure SRST for voice backup in case of WAN failure.
Configure all aspects of Unity Connection including Call Handlers.
Configure Cisco UCM media termination point (MTP), transcoder support, and conferencing resources.
Perform complex IPT project deployments and support.
Conduct a complete audit of their entire voice network including stress tests and fail-over functions.
Perform basic system administration including: Moves, Adds, Changes, Deletions, and monitoring of systems.
Experience with Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM 6.x, 7.x, 8.x, 9.x), Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unity, Express,Cisco Unified Presence, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX), Cisco Emergency Responder (CER), Cisco MCS, B-Series, and C-Series servers.
- Thorough knowledge of PSTN technologies (ISDN, T1, E1, FXO and SIP).
- Ability to configure, design, implement, deploy, and troubleshoot complex IP Telephony environments.
- Excellent knowledge of dial-plan design including the use of translations and E.164.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional teamwork and independent working ability.
- Excellent knowledge of Extreme Switch Configuration.
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco Switch.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- CCNA or MCSE certification.