Senior Systems Interface Engineer needed for our government client in Arlington, VA. Current Top Secret Clearance is required. Direct hire position. The Senior Systems interface Engineer will be responsible for the design and implementation of systems interface solutions with RPC/WRAPS partner systems.
- Responsible for integration of project installations and implementations, as assigned.
- Responsible for organizational integration technologies and platforms, interface configuration in a multi-system integration environment with packaged application customization, and custom integration development, with integration programming, analysis, coding, design, development, configuration, implementation, testing, documentation, application programming and solution analysis, support, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for developing ICDs and IDDs for interface systems
- Research, design, develop, and/or modify enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
- Document testing and maintenance of system corrections.
- Develop, document, and analyze user requirements to define the problem at hand.
- Communicate openly with requirements, design, development and test team members.
- Demonstrate solid problem solving and debugging skills to determine the root cause of a software defect.
- Lead/represent the interface solution discussions with external partner counter-part, including USG security vetting partners
- Prior experience managing or supporting customers within the USG intelligence community (IC) agency is highly preferred.Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
- Minimum of (5) years of progressive management experience
- Ability to prepare management, business, technical, and personnel reports, reviews, and documents for internal and external use
- Requires ten (10) years of progressively responsible systems integration related experience that demonstrates a high level of understanding of the standard tools, workflow processes, and/or procedures and concepts used in the deployment and development of system integration solutions necessary to run case management systems
- Significant experience in integration technologies and platforms, interface configuration in a multi system, integration environment with packaged application customization, and custom integration development, with integration programming, analysis, coding, design, development, configuration, implementation, testing, documentation, application programming and solution analysis, support, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Must be able to work under pressure, following a plan and balancing competing requests by priorityStrong customer service and team focus is required
- Significant experience in applicable and various development technologies and platforms,
- and diverse experience level in data communication technologies in a multi system environment
- Knowledge of process/workflow engineering Integration experience with previous integrated business case management applications/systems
- Experience with developing in Java, JavaEE and JAX-RS, C/C++, and Python
- Experience building MVC web applications using Google Web Toolkit (GWT) or frameworks such as ASP.NET MVC
- The candidate shall possess high competency and technical skills in the development and operationalizing of application integration models in a multi-layer enterprise application environment
- Must demonstrate an in-depth working knowledge of system integration design principles
- Must be able to demonstrate problem solving skills, including defining severity and demonstrating appropriate escalation
- Knowledge of data analysis, business analysis, protocols, specifications, scripting, data architecture, programming, database administration, and standards compliance is required
- Must be able to create solutions to resolve complex operational problems, collaborating with vendors and users as required, and identify trends that warrant immediate attention
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills and team focus
- Must be able to maintain accountability for the timely resolution of specific issues and problems within a particular area, application, database, technology or system