Staffing Assistant needed for our internal options in Catonsville, MD. The Assistant will provide staffing, payroll and administrative, payroll and staffing support. Must be able to work on site with some flex/remote options available.
- Posting job advertisements on our website, partnership sites and social media pages.
- Sends pre employment paperwork to candidates.
- Assist with explaining requirements and duties to candidates and maintaining a good relationship with employees, candidates and clients.
- Reviews call outs against base staffing standards and initiates communications with supervisors to coordinate staffing adjustments.
- Administers pre-employment testing, drug screens and background checks.
- Processes new hires in our HRIS, which includes entering confidential personnel, job and tax information.
- Keeping records of all candidates/employees and maintaining internal company databases.
- Assist with payroll processing using our electronic system.
- Provide weekly status activity reports.
- Good oral, organizational, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Typing speed of at least 50 wpm.
- Must have own reliable transportation.
- Results-oriented mindset with a drive to achieve success.
- Incredible work ethic.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- One year of experience in a human resources, staffing or recruiting experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Must be able to work independently.