Help Desk Representatives needed for our education client in Baltimore City. Representatives will provide Tier 1 support and generate trouble tickets in a Remedy systems. Work schedule is full time hours day shift.
- Meet all Service Level Agreements (SLA) required by customer contract(s).
- Answer calls and provide basic Tier 1 technical support, evaluate and generate trouble tickets in the Remedy system.
- Provide end users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking application and other technologies.
- Interview user to collect information about problem and lead the customer through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error.
- If the issue is of a routine or standard nature, ensure that internal documented procedures for configuration or resolution are followed.
- Log and track calls using trouble ticket system, and maintain history records and related problem documentation.
- High School Diploma.
- At least 1 year of technical call center experience.
- Good understanding of PC hardware and current supported Microsoft operating systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve basic technical problems for users.
- Excellent communication skills; written and oral.