Front Desk Administrative Assistant needed for our financial service client in Downtown Baltimore. The Assistant will be work under the direct supervision of the Office Manager to provide front desk and back up operations support.
- Keep front office and adjoining rooms organized.
- Answer general inquiries.
- Route telephone calls to staff members.
- Greet guests.
- Incoming/Outgoing Mail (UPS, FEDEX, USPS, Rapid).
- Document distribution.
- Scan, email, file, and shred documents as requested/required.
- Order General Office Supplies.
- Maintain appointment schedule calendar for the President.
- Manage and draft President’s correspondence (hard copy and electronic).
- Monitor/Manage company email.
- Track registration and travel arrangements.
- Complete information financial sheets and information updated information.
- Prepare application information packets to prospective customers to be sent via email.
- File correspondence ensuring proper indexing in a timely manner.
- Create proper index labeling as necessary.
- Collate information packets and table top giveaways for marketing events.
- Polished Professional
- High School Diploma.
- Four years of Administrative experience required.
- Coursework may be substituted for 2 years of experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills
- Excellent office support and organizational skills and ability to prioritize and deliver assignments in a timely manner, often under severe time pressure.
- Ability to deal tactfully and communicate effectively with colleagues, clients, high level officials including the management.
- Willingness and flexibility to work overtime, if required.