Fiscal Accounts Clerks needed for our government clients throughout Central Maryland. Fiscal Accounts Clerks review, record, verify and balance financial transactions.
- Reviews and verifies documents such as bills, receipts, invoices and benefit claims.
- Computes debits and credits for accounts according to codes and regulations.
- Provides account balances posted in general ledger.
- Researches discrepancies in account balances.
- Maintains accurate data.
- Communicates with internal and external customers.
- Verifies accuracy of accounts.
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge.
- High School Graduate.
- At least one year of basic accounting experience.
- Accounting coursework from a accredited university preferred.