Executive Administrative Assistant opening with our government client in Glen Burnie, MD. The Assistant will provide administrative support to a Vice President. Contract period is up to 18 months.
- Provides support to the Vice President by performing a wide range of administrative and general office related duties.
- Provides administrative support by performing and coordinating special projects which involve visible and sensitive public contact.
- Setting up meetings, taking meeting minutes including dictation and maintaining meeting minutes in Outlooks.
- Generating reports that manage departmental budget, travel arrangements, supplies and analysis.
- Facilitates the Vice President’s work by organizing and maintaining files of correspondence, records and related materials; follows up on pending matters with very limited direction.
- Ensures the efficiency of department operations by directing the activities of secretaries and clerical staff. Provides receptionist support by receiving and screening telephone calls,mail and visitors;responding to questions; obtaining and furnishing information to save the manager’s time.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 4 or more years providing Administrative support to senior level management.
- Proficient Microsoft, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access skills.
- Typing speed of at least 50 wpm.
- Good organization and communication skills.