Customer Service Agents needed for our government client throughout Central Maryland. Agents will perform a variety of tasks to include title, registration, licensing, issuing identification cards and enforcing insurance laws.
- Collect account data and fees.
- Verify eligibility for insurance and driving records.
- Receive and report returned tags and stickers.
- Process electronic registrations and titling.
- Process lien filings.
- Review license files to ensure compliance.
- Test applicants for vision qualifications and knowledge of driving laws.
- Respond to telephone inquiries.
- Knowledge of Basic Office skills, procedures and office equipment.
- Good communication, math, spelling and grammar skills.
- Good and accurate data entry skills.
- High School Diploma.
- Prior titling experience is beneficial.