Call Center Representatives needed for our government client in Towson. The Representatives will be answering incoming calls from residents to document concerns and create service requests. Contract to hire positions.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to status requests on open service requests.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Document all call information accurately and according to standard operating procedures.
- Probe callers to fully understand the issues and direct the call or service request to the correct agency.
- Navigate multiple Windows based computer systems.
- High School Diploma.
- Ability to type at least 40 wpm.
- Experience in a call center or office customer service environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be available to work between the hours of 7am-3:45pm, 8:30am-5:15pm or 10:30am-7pm Monday through Friday.
|Job Category||Customer Service|
|Salary||$11 per hour|