Administrative Assistant III opening with our government client in Greenbelt, MD. Assistant will keep track of customer inquiries and insure that Customer Care Management System (CCMS) is updated accordingly. Contract position for 2 years.
- Direct relationships with various individuals on teams associated with customer service and correspondence.
- Review customer service calls in the CCMS on a daily basis and alert managers of outstanding/open cases or service requests.
- Answer inquiries from commuters requesting information for information via phone, email and social media.
- Tracking information regarding transportation routes.
- Submit quarterly reports about ridership volume and usage.
- Secure conference rooms for meetings.
- At least 4 years of secretarial experience.
- Typing speed of 50 wpm.
- Proficient Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Good understanding of modern office procedures.
- Strong written and oral communications skills and able to resolve inquiries in a efficient and professional manner.
- Demonstrates ability to maintain accurate records.
- High School Diploma required.
- Some college coursework preferred.