Accounting and Human Resources Administrative Assistant needed for our commercial construction client in Columbia. This is a 12 month+ contract position working a full time schedule. The Assistant will provide accounts payable and human resources support.
- Receive packing orders from the warehouse. file according to vendor/purchase order number.
- Receive and process all incoming invoices.
- Tracking ongoing invoice issues.
- Issue purchase orders.
- Prepare benefit packages for distribution to employees.
- Collection all enrollment forms.
- Terminate benefits and prepare COBRA forms for terminated employees.
- Issue phone accessories to new employees and issue replacements/updates to existing employees.
- Review cellular and travel invoices for accuracy.
- Post jobs online.
- Receive all applications and resumes and keep for safe record keeping/forward to the Hiring Manager.
- Review A/R Reports and send statements to the Managers.
- Three or more years of experience with Accounts Payable and Human Resources administration.
- Proficient Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work with little direction.
- Good communication skills.