Staffing Coordinator needed for our internal operations and client. Staffing Coordinators will be working in a fast paced environment to place mostly hourly employees in a variety of positions ranging from Administrative/Clerical to Information Technology. Some flex time/remote options available.
- Support Vice President with the pre employment process.
- Liaise with recruiting resources to fill vacancies in a timely manner.
- Facilitate procedures after hiring regarding employee relations, payroll and client relations.
- Coordinate work schedules by allocating employees in positions.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external policies and regulations.
- Prepare and submit reports on staffing operations.
- Some experience in sales, customer service, human resources or account management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources required.
- Knowledge of staffing policies, procedures and best practices.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to respect confidentiality.