Systems Administrators needed for our education client in Baltimore City. Systems Administrators will be monitoring systems performance and installing new hardware. Long term contract positions.
- Maintains disaster recovery plans and procedures.
- Evaluates installation patches and resolves software related issues.
- Maintains data files and software configurations.
- Coordinates disk space planning and management.
- Performs system backups and recovery.
- Performs system testing and analysis of the network.
- Monitors LAN/WAN networks, servers and firewalls.
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or information systems.
- Experience with Active Directory, Oracle, Cisco networks, Windows 10 environments.
- Good communication skills.
- Certifications in MCSE or CCNA beneficial.